Revenue Strategy Graduate
The revenue management area is responsible for understanding the current environment (consumer, shopper, customer and product strategy) and set our strategy across all financial levers (Pack, Pricing, Promo Guiderails, customer investment and product Mix)
The role of the position is to support building a solid revenue management strategy by providing analytical support for strategic projects across our portfolio of products and sales channels as:
- Support the build of 3 years strategic plan for our categories
- Support the Revenue managers in ad hoc projects to improve the function and identify growth opportunities in the market
- Work on customer segmentation projects to better address their needs and deliver profitable growth
- Provide strong analysis to Scorecard & track the RM initiatives through internal and external data (Nielsen, KWP…)
- Higher education ideally in Economics, Engineering or Business
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Very strong analytical skills with Commercial driveand ability to cope with a multitask environment.
- Very good Knowledge of MS excel and power point (Access knowledge is a plus)
- Availability for immediate start
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
#LI-SPAINRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary