Graduate Finance Analysts
PepsiCo is looking for top calibre Graduate Finance Analysts to join the team at Head Office in Green Park, Reading. We’ll offer a real job with real responsibilities from day one and fast progression to those that bring their courage, confidence and can-do attitude. We seek innovative doers and thinkers with a global mindset who are ready to become leaders of the future.
Globally, PepsiCo operates in more than 200 countries with an annual Net Revenue of over $66 billion. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose.
What you’ll be doing:
- Starting July/August 2019 you’ll join our Finance team on a permanent basis.
- You will have the opportunity to get involved in areas such as: Commercial Finance, Sales Finance, Supply chain Finance, SG&A analytics & much more
- We will give you a career development plan and a mentor from the Senior Finance team
- Visit our World Class manufacturing sites & work with our colleagues in sales and supply chain
Salary and Benefits
You’ll be offered a competitive starting salary and full study support towards a relevant finance qualification.
We believe hard work is important, but we also know a balance is essential. We therefore provide some fantastic flexible benefits alongside a great work life balance; from a competitive pension scheme to discounted cinema tickets... there’s something for everyone. There’s an onsite gym, discounted PepsiCo products and even a complimentary Quaker porridge breakfast.
What to expect next
You’ll receive communication regarding next steps shortly after you apply. We encourage to you apply early, as in the event of a large response we may need to close the advert before this date.
PepsiCo is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and many more. We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and pioneering marketing of our products.
Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time.
What we’re looking for
- Individuals who thrive on challenges
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions
- Time management, organisational and prioritisation capability
- A team player with the ability to positively influence the agenda
- Constantly looking for improvements and a better way forward
- A degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Accounting & Finance) at 2:1 or above
Job Type: Pipeline