Assoc Admin Assistant - Carroll, Iowa
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing general administrative support for the PBC Carroll, Iowa location.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Assist with answering incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Greet and direct visitors at the location
- Assist with monitoring the Customer Response System queue to resolve cases timely
- Accounts Payable Support – setting up suppliers for APS payments
- PCard purchasing
- LOE – Local Order Entry for Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable Support - Credit Applications, e-Check, Arc Tree Cases, research and resolve AR discrepancies, cashiering of checks, settlement
- Mobile Asset support – cell phones, handhelds, iPads – ordering and repair
- Special Events & Community Involvement coordination
- Assist with new hire onboarding
- Provide timely and efficient service to internal and external customers
- Perform general administrative work including but not limited to running reports, copying, filing, faxing, document management, front office organization
- Distribute mail and overnight packages. Ensure mail is properly stamped and mailed on a daily basis.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Show strong attention to detail and communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Cross train to support other front office functions
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office and comfortable in a digital environment
- Ability to work independently and under time constraints with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills - ability to influence others
- Must be able to work overtime as required, including Saturday of period ends if needed.
- Previous administrative experience
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement