Sales Intern- Winter 2019 (January - April)
Get a glimpse of a real sales career at PepsiCo!
Who are we?
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
We believe that delivering value for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not simply good things to do, but that these actions fuel our returns and position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Start Building Your Career
This is not a cold calling role. It is an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and start your career with one of the leading Food and Beverage companies in North America! At PepsiCo, the Sales Intern role is a stepping stone to our Sales Leadership Program specifically designed to develop new graduates into future sales leaders.
Make an Immediate Impact
In this role you will work alongside the PepsiCo Toronto field selling team to learn the business from the ground up. In this role you will:
Utilize analytical and fact-based selling skills to grow volume, revenue, and profitability goals for an assigned territory
Responsible for delivering sales results in an assigned territory/district through compliance of specific customer agreements, execution of monthly priorities as well as permanent and temporary in-store development
Work with customers to execute sales strategies, merchandise, build displays, manage inventory and implement promotional events in a direct store delivery system
Take on exciting projects related to delivering results for continuous improvements and present your recommendations to PepsiCo senior leaders
- Must be graduating between April- August 2020
- High academic achievement along with demonstrated ability to simultaneously pursue other interests
- A skilled problem solver who enjoys challenges and thrives in an extremely dynamic culture
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to confidently interact with all levels of the organization, from front line to executive
- Valid G class driver’s license, with a flawless driving record, and regular access to a vehicle
- A self-starter with the ability to plan work to meet objectives, set priorities and manage work schedule
Job Type: Temporary