Digital Marketing Manager
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose and our Digital team is an essential piece of our strategic vision.
Digital is becoming a more and more significant part of our Media Mix and strategy and PepsiCo South West Europe need to ensure we are ahead of the game related to the way we interact with our consumer on all areas.
The SWE is a Business Unit with 3 countries (Spain, Portugal, Italy), and with 3 categories (Snacks, Beverages, Nutrition). The consumers and shoppers within the different categories are different and our brands position in the various countries are different, which leads to that we are approaching them differently from market to market, to ensure our objectives.
Are you ready to lead the Digital Media Strategy for the Snacks business and develop activation plans to deliver along brand objectives? Come take a seat at the table to help chip in to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo. We are excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
- Understand & lead the Digital Marketing strategy, aligned with Marketing Calendar considering key initiatives for short and mid-term success, working closely with broader marketing teams.
- Brief and plan (With Media Partners) Digital campaigns, optimising on real time until it's end. Final report from each campaign it’s a requirement.
- Lead Digital agencies (Creative & Media) for your market/brands/categories.
- Create localization of Websites, new Tech, Social, Search & Display media.
- Brands SMM monthly Content Calendar Management: brief, sync and align with product/Brand/Marketing Managers.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community searching for further engagement and avoiding potential crisis.
- Align Digital Media Budget with Brands A&M.
- Lift & shift WESA case studies driving future growth aligned with SWER.
- Keep up to date with the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) and regularly shares this information with key partners
Key Skills/Experience Required
- 5 years of relevant digital marketing experience [CPG industry beneficial]
- Technically aware - this is not an IT role, but there is a focus on using technology to maximize user experience during interactions
- Innovative – creative strategist who is comfortable challenging status quo, brings creativity to problem-solving through the use of innovative frameworks and technological solutions
- Collaborative - high capacity leadership to influence others, encourage teamwork, and build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple partners to build strong working relationships, with an aptitude to galvanize teams and get consensus from a matrix organisation
- Dedicated approach - drive online sales and customer engagement whilst taking others with you
- At least 3 years’ experience with Brands highly involved in Social Media (such as Alcohol or Non-Alcohol Drinks, FMCG Food, Sporting Goods, or similar) setting Objectives, and proven results. Measurement skills it's a plus
- Analytical skills – create robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities
- Project management – ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic and ever-changing environment with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes, sometimes at the last minute.
- Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of partners both through compilation of compelling presentations to persuade.
- Genuine - in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular