R&D Coordinator, Sensory and Consumer Product Insights
The Sensory & Consumer Product Insights team partners with clients in R&D and Innovation to develop consumer research strategies. The Coordinator oversees the logistical details for consumer testing.
- Partner with Sensory Scientist to attend client meetings to understand testing needs
- Ensure accurate documentation of test goals and objectives, test design, and testing procedures
- Submit tests for scheduling, and communicate test schedule to clients to ensure testing materials are ready on-time and in correct quantities
- Partner with Sensory Scientist/Project teams to create questionnaires for Sensory Panel testing
- Ability to summarize test results orally, and in written documentation
- Work within team of Scientists and Coordinators to provide Sensory and consumer product data for R&D teams to drive product, package and process design decisions
- Candidates should have strong math skills, be detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Prior consumer research experience a plus
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma, Bachelors preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years quality experience
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and flexible to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, as well as in multi-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Word
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement