R&D Manager, Product Development - Premium PC & PC Quality;研发经理，产品开发
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Lead China Premium PC platform accountable for developing and managing all refresh, and reframe innovation, productivity and brand stewardship agendas consistent with AOP and PSP targets & lead overall PC quality continuous improvement
- The role requires cross functional collaboration with Operations, Purchase, Planning, Marketing, and Supply chain teams in China Region, while establishing raw material, process and finished product specification standards, achieving launch timing, and Gross margin targets.
- Work closely with Marketing, Insight, Supply Chain teams to drive Premium PC platform innovation strategy and pipeline development; Collaborate with Global R&D to lift and adapt global innovation and align on landing strategy.
- In partnership with Manufacturing, GP, Finance to identify key productivity initiatives, provide technical support to achieve productivity agenda.
- Develop PwP roadmap and lead technical brand stewardship initiatives, e.g. sat fat reduction for PC platform, sodium reduction, qualify improvement and PQP specification for Premium PC platform
- Ensure technical discipline and have all technical product documentation in accordance with Technical Stage Gate and POM processes.
- Lead technical team to make premium PC prototypes to fill idea hopper by fully utilizing R&D pilot line and leverage external resources
- Lead all premium PC related documentation development including product & process specification, weak-link, artwork and BOM etc.
- Lead overall PC quality continuous improvement including CQA program and acrylamide monitor
- Lead Premium PC innovation, e.g. Premium PC Thick Crispy by IPS, Premium PC Thick cut by vacuum frying, Red Rock Deli import;
- Manage Premium PC platform & PC quality R&D project budget
- Manufacturing lines: 6 IPS line and 1 vacuum fry copacker line
- Snacks R&D Region team
- China based R&D Q&FS, Sensory, Packaging, SRA, Nutrition
- Global R&D platform and function team
- Marketing, Consumer Insight, Manufacturing, GP
- HR, Finance
- Ingredient supplier
- Literacy in both spoken & written Chinese is a must;
- Bachelor degree or above in food science, food engineering or adjacent subjects.
- Fluent communication skill include writing and speaking both in Chinese and English
- English skill both on technical and business communication
- < 8 years working experience in food manufacturing or adjacent business, <4 years working experience Multinational Food Company in product development.
- Differentiating Competencies Required:
• Basic leadership skill and talent development experience.
• Expert on methodology , process or tools that apply to R&D projects / activities
• Basic knowledge about the adjacent technical functions include but not limited to nutrition, technical regulatory, technical consumer insight, packaging.
Job Type: Regular