Maintenance Engineering Assistant Supervisor - Reliability
1. Assess equipment criticality.
2. Assess spare parts criticality.
3. Lead root cause analysis and Equipment Loss Analysis.
4. Review and improve Productive Maintenance (PM) task effectiveness, and review inspection regularly.
5. Direct responsibility on cost and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and scorecards.
6. Leading maintenance planning and scheduling.
7. Work order management and ensuring that spare parts are ready.
8. SAP PM set up and configuration.
9. Develop skill set, identify trainers and prepare agenda.
10. Generate Maintenance KPIs and Inventory scorecard periodically.
11. Plant Assets Management.
12. Maintenance Workshop 5S Implementation.
13. Technical Document Library.
1. Cost of maintenance.
2. Measurement of of Technical availability %, Breakdown %, and PM availability time.
3. Work compliance, completion & technicians utilization planning.
1. Engineering Graduate (Electrical Major)
2. 0-3 years of relevant experience.
3. Automation Background is a must and reliability experience is a plus.
4. Communication & Presentation skills.
5. Write and speak English fluently.
Job Type: Regular