Market Inteligence Manager
At PepsiCo we are committed to attracting the best talent, people moved by challenges and inspired by personal and professional growth opportunities.
We feed emotions of our customers and consumers, achieving results with our unique way of doing business, acting with integrity, in an agile and responsible.
Performance with Purpose
Break new ground. Never settle for second place. Beat together, celebrate and do something bigger. This is the meaning of Performance with Purpose.
We are committed, around the world, to giving people the taste they wish and the nutrition they need. Dream globally and act locally, innovating constantly to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways to address health-related issues, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
In Brazil since 1953, PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country and operates in the market through favorite brands and recognized as QUAKER ® (cereals, cereal bars and cookies), TODDY ® (chocolate milk powder, chocolate milk ready to drink and cookies) , Magic ® (chocolate milk powder), TODDYNHO ® (chocolate milk ready to drink), ELMA CHIPS ® (popcorn, peanuts, wheat-based snacks), LUCKY ®, TORCIDA ®, RUFFLES, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, FANDANGOS ® and FOFURA ® (snacks), EQLIBRI ™ and MABEL (cookies), GATORADE ® (sports drinks), LIPTON ® Ice Tea (tea ready to drink, in partnership with Unilever), KERO COCO ® and TROP COCO (coconut water), H2OH! ®, MOUNTAIN DEW and PEPSI-COLA ® (carbonated), and DRINKFINITY ® (portable and personal beverage system).
Execute descriptive Analytics agenda within Commercial Areas Process embedding them in Business process, developing visualization capability and automate & enhanced reporting, while defining strategies and resources priorization. Lead Business Intelligence operational and comercial relationship with Nielsen .
- Play the role of gatekeeper of all PepsiCo's market (Internal & external ) data, leading the agenda with key suppliers and maintaining alignment among Global and Local needs for that subject.
- Ensure that all PepsiCo's market data is reliable in terms of quality and timing. Key Accountabilities:
- Execute the Market analysis for Salty Snacks category and brand in PMF, answering main key business questions with data visualization, reporting and descriptive analysis.
- Develop and execute visualization capability in Salty Snacks PMF and categories enhancing report automation and interactive dashboards generation across sector and categories
- Automated and enhanced visualization capability in Salty Snacks PMF evolving from static reports in excel to interactive dashboards on Tableau software
- Execute the integration and recommendation of holistic solutions to key business questions based on market dynamics, macroeconomic situation and consumer trends to develop strategies for the channel to help grow the business.
- Influence with insights and added value the AOP / SBP Channels processes helping them to build their strategies with data that validates the relevance of initiatives for our business commercial partners and Shoppers.
- Manage and optimize Business Intelligence budget seeking synergies between channels, categories across PMF to determine the optimal use of the resources allocated to insights
“The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to its needs.”
- Marketing, Engineer, Business Administration Dregree
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Planning Strategy (Desired)
- Experience in F&B industry or massive consumption market
- 100% English language proficiency both oral and written
- Experience in developing and implementing successful projects with focus on results, to manage projects that impact business objectives.
- Strong communication and Story telling
- Experience with Market Data suppliers (i.e. Nielsen) is required
- Previous exposure with Directors and GMs
- Knowledge and experience of Market Insights
Job Type: Regular