The Organization Development Intern will develop, coordinate and execute initiatives aligned with the overall business, HR and talent development strategy with a focus on survey data and insights. This position is dedicated to the planning, management and coordination across the enterprise Organization Development Center of Excellence (Culture & Engagement) team to deliver a smooth and fully integrated set of programs and processes in support of the PepsiCo broader talent agenda.
In particular, the role will serve as the key support for design (SME), insight integration and project manager for the end-to-end delivery of PepsiCo’s core people processes, such as but not limited to: Organization Health Survey, Pulse, Strategic Insight Surveys, Cultural and Operational Transformation. The person in this role will also assist with the design and subsequent statistical analysis of employee data to support other talent initiatives (workforce analytics, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards).
In addition, the role supports knowledge management for team projects and the operational interface with other key stakeholders needed to design and deliver the global agenda. Finally, the role will also play an active role in the ongoing design of current and future Culture and Engagement processes, as well as exposure to delivery components working with business units, leaders and HR/OD partners across the globe. Key customers include senior line leaders in across Categories, Functions and Sectors and OD leadership teams/CHROs, and PepsiCo associates globally in the relevant functions (field and HQ).
Demonstrated Competence in the areas of:
- Driving for Results – ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Adapting to Change – enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; learns quickly when facing new problems
- Continuous Improvement/Learning – seeks opportunities to improve processes and efficiency of output in addition to self
- Planning and Organizing – anticipates and executes according to organizational needs
- Decision Making – quickly analyzes and simplifies complex problems into actionable, pragmatic solutions
- Analytical Thinking - Ability to examine issues and ideas and to identify good and bad reasoning in a variety of fields with differing assumptions, contents and methods.
- Collaborating & Influencing – knows how to get things done through both formal channels and informal networks; has excellent verbal/written communication skills; demonstrates sensitivity and awareness of cross-cultural implications when conducting business or executing initiatives
- Currently pursuing or completed Ph.D. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or a related field (PhD candidates preferred)
- Strong knowledge of Talent Management practices
- Previous consulting experience; survey research/360/assessment experience preferred
- Proven project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to think strategically and develop tactical action plans to achieve business and people goals
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Ability to deal with organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Strong background in statistical analysis; proficient in SPSS or related software
- Experience, presence, and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization from front line leaders to senior executives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ad hoc support: additional responsibilities may include synthesizing data, literature reviews for benchmarking
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement