R&D Supervisor, Product Development, Extrusion & Pellet;研发主管，产品开发 – 挤出及膨化类
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Support Extrusion & Pellet agenda, lead technical assessment to enable AOP and PSP delivery of region innovation, technical brand stewardship and PwP roadmap
- Drive Bugles innovation and quality improvement, manage technical due diligence to ensure Co-man, Brand licensed innovation delivery and compliance to PepsiCo standard
- Work closely with Category, Insight, Supply Chain teams to drive Extrusion & Pellet innovation AOP and pipeline development.
- Develop PwP roadmap and lead technical brand stewardship initiatives, e.g. sat fat reduction, sodium reduction, quality improvement and PQP specification for Cheetos and Lays Potato Pellet.
- Partner with cross functions and General Mills, drive Bugles innovation, lead technical assessment to ensure product fully compliance to PepsiCo standard.
- Ensure technical discipline and have all technical product documentation in accordance with Technical Stage Gate and POM processes for Extrusion & Pellet in-house and co-man products.
- Build technical capability in the areas of Extrusion & Pellet; lead prototype development to fill idea hopper by fully utilizing R&D Extrusion pilot line and leverage external resources
- Drive Extrusion & Pellet innovation, e.g. Cheetos, Pellet
- Lead Bugles and co-man EP innovation and quality improvement
- Coordinate R&D project budget of ~$200M in EP
- Manufacturing lines:
• Cheetos lines in Beijing and Shanghai plants
• Funny Potato fry/pack in Beijing and Shanghai plants
• Bugles lines in Nanjing GM plant
• EP Co-Man
- Internal R&D: China R&D Snack technical team, R&D Sensory, R&D Packaging, R&D Nutrition, R&D Regulatory, R&D Technology, R&D QA
- Category team, Insight
- Supply Chain
- R&D Support centre expertise, platform leader, R&D expertise in other PepsiCo snack business
- General Mills R&D and Nanjing plant
- Ingredient supplier, flavor house
- External technical resource / net work
- Bachelor degree or above in food science, food engineering or adjacent subjects
- <4 years working experience Multi-national Food Company in product development
- Fluent writing and speaking skill in Mandarin and English
- Efficient communication skill and basic leadership skill to facilitate project move on
- Experienced on product design methodology, process and tools that apply to R&D projects / activities
- Basic knowledge about the adjacent technical functions include but not limited to nutrition, technical regulatory, technical consumer insight, packaging.
Job Type: Regular