- Transportation estimated value Bht 400 MM to ensure that products are transported according to plan to destination DCs / Customers with high service level with optimum costs.
- Transportation network by centralizing and utilizing TMS (Transportation Management System), the dynamic routing planning system, as well as leveraging SAP Shipment Module to ensure accurate transportation cost
- Third Party Logistic to deliver all KPIs (Service Level, On-time delivery with minimum defect and return and estimated 400 trucks in the network)
- Manage Transportation network and Truck capacity by centralizing Transportation Planning through TMS (Transportation Management System), the dynamic routing planning and SAP Shipment Module
- Drive Transportation Operation to ensure that products are delivered according to plan to destination DCs / Customers at minimum cost.
- Manage 3PL Transporters to deliver key transportation KPIs and zero accident
- Manage daily distribution operation according to O2C Policy and company financial & control requirements.
- Ensure the O2C (Order to Cash) process is strictly complied with for every transactions/step and the process is reviewed / updated regularly as per business guidelines while ensuring all COSO/SOX related controls are in place. Also, to ensure 100% compliance to the Controls guidelines at all given times.
- Track, monitor and improve the transportation’s KPIs to achieve the desired business & service level agreement targets.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Engineering. Master is preferred.
- 7 years of Transportation or Supply Chain experiences in FMCG
- Experience in transportation, logistic management or logistic planning.
- Fluency in English
- Experience in FMCG or similar business
- Computer skills: ERP knowledge specially SAP MM/IM module.
- Business management or other related field
#LI-APACRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular