Temporary Trade Terms Analyst (0,6FTE)
We are looking for a temporary Trade Terms Analyst, starting January 1st 2019 until end of march 2019, for 24 hours a week. As a member of the Trade Terms Team you are a linking pin between the Sales organization and the Finance department. You make sure the sales to our customers are invoiced at the correct price and all agreed discounts and allowances are considered. This means making sure the invoices we sent to our customers are correct, and that provisions for retrospective discounts are properly recorded.
Moreover, you are responsible for processing the incoming invoices from our customers in the Netherlands. You will make sure invoices are approved by the appropriate persons and settled with the customer in a timely manner.
You will also support in investigating and resolving disputes with customers about invoiced prices. Internally you will be a first point of contact for the Sales teams for admin related questions. This means you will be in frequent contact with the account managers and account supports. Towards year-end you will play an important role in ensuring all provisions are correctly recorded, respecting the deadlines for the year-end close and internal governance rules.
PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and result-oriented atmosphere - together we win! This year we again have been awarded as a Top Employer within the Benelux!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
- You have experience in an administrative role and/or at least a proven affinity with administrative processes, preferably in a consumer goods sales environment.
- You are system savvy and have some experience with an ERP (SAP is a big pre).
- You are precise and consistent in compliance to internal and external governance and flagging potential violations.
- You are comfortable working in a fast moving and highly commercial environment.
- You are a self-starter and not afraid to take appropriate proactive measures.
- You are fluent in Dutch and are at least able to speak, read and write in English at a conversational level.
Job Type: Contractor