Payroll Associate Supervisor
- Provide region support for payroll, minimizing financial exposure.
- Lead regional team of 8-9 payroll coordinators that will process payroll for all frontline employees.
- Oversee internal controls with payroll in a timely and accurate execution of region based processes.
- Resolve customer and escalated employee issues timely.
- Continuously enhance payroll coordinators business knowledge developing plans to address performance and strengthen the team.
- Monitor accountabilities, follow-up, and provide feedback to Market Administrative Team
- Coach and develop Region Payroll Coordinator team, including participation in Mid-Year and Annual reviews
- Train and supervise Payroll Coordinator across entire region
- Partner with function leaders to ensure that payroll processed on a timely manner and that reports sent out by payroll team are followed up
- Support National initiatives/projects through the Payroll Shared Services
- Provide resourceful support to the region in order to resolve issues/requests timely
- Ensure optimal levels of internal controls for the region with payroll, through Best Practices and Global Control Standards
- Provide training and back up coverage for Payroll team with onboarding and coverage needs
- May work some weekends
- May be flexible with office location
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office, Kronos, SAP, and SKI
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while adapting to process improvements
- Leadership capabilities: Build capability of the team, Provide performance feedback, and resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
- Self starter, possessing strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail and results oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Team player, willingness to take on special projects and cross train for growth
- Critical thinking skills, problem identification and resolution expertise
- Positive approach, professional image, flexibility
- Basic accounting and P&L principles
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement