Marketing Manager Franchise (Czech, Slovakia, Hungary)
Main accountabilities of the position are gathered around following areas:
- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: Develops, aligns and executes the Annual Commercial Plan to deliver agreed volume, profit and SOM objectives in CHS (Czech / Slovakia / Hungary) franchise (FOBO) cluster. P&L management.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Provides inputs to the long-term plans to reflect Snacks FOBO needs.
- Supports joint planning and alignment processes with the Distributor
- INNOVATION : Secures effective Innovation pipeline and initiatives as aligned in the Joint Plan with the Franchisee, works closely with CEGB Commercialization for specific L&S Innovation / key Commercial Changes initiatives
- A&M: Executes communication plans, ensures effective and efficient investment of A&M budget, controls A&M budget.
- ACTIVATION: Secures transfer and supervises localization of Snacks programs for FOBO territories and deployment of agreed marketing initiatives according to marketing calendar, as well as secures perfect implementation via close cooperation with Franchisee’s Marketing and TM teams.
- FRANCHISEE CAPABILITY: Transfers Best Practice tools from PEP/system; diagnoses gaps in capability on an on-going basis and initiates corrective action plans.
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Manages and develops team, creates a healthy work environment
- DO IT THE RIGHT WAY: Assures the Pepsico Values awareness and compliance
Key skills and experience:
- 10 year + marketing experience gained in FMCG global company
- Snacks experience
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to lead assessment of multiple country specific business environments
- Strong Negotiation skills and ability to influence others with no direct management responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and networking capabilities in building internal – external network
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Excellent command of the English language
Job Type: Pipeline