HR Benefits Coordinator 6-12 Month Contract
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
At PepsiCo, you won’t find our HR people sitting on the side lines. They know the business inside and out, and work in partnership with colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR leaders are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative – and whether they are a HR Business Partner or a specialist, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business. Do you share our passion for Collaboration and HR partnership? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
PepsiCo is on the look-out for a HR Benefits Coordinator to join our team in Cork on a contract basis. Success in this role requires a deep knowledge of the HR best practice and employment legislation, along with a deep knowledge of payroll processes, an understanding of, and ideally experience in executing, lean /six sigma activities e.g. Kaizen and experience of issuing professional & creative communications to a large audience.
- To assist the HR Ops Sr Representative, to execute all Ireland HR Benefits activities and to provide back-up (to the Total Rewards analysts) for compensation activities.
- Optimise all processes within that remit and bring them to the next level in terms of best practice. Responsible for the updating of and compliance with policies and procedures and will flawlessly execute benefits & wellness activities for all Ireland locations.
- Ensure that activities in the Dublin office are compliant with employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Ensure appropriate support of compensation activity as required – e.g. wages, salaries, shares etc.
- Optimise all processes with a particular focus on benefits activity
- Day-to-day management of the canteen contract
- Management of all benefits activities – e.g. Cycle to work, flu vaccines, biennial medicals, retirement lunches, service awards, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with employment legislation for the Dublin Office & Non PGCS
- Development/ updating/ management of Ireland HR Policies & Procedures
- Lead the Ireland Sports & Social Committee
- Own the Ireland newsletter and local HR comms including intranet
- Responsible for new Pep Praise award and recognition system
- Owner or management of Core T&A system
- Ability to interpret employment legislation and develop policies & procedures accordingly
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Creativity in developing employee events and comms
- Accuracy in data processing and data mgnt (payroll & Core)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a HR Benefits Coordinator. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be HR Ops Snr Co-ordinator.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline