Space Optimization Analyst (DX)
Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
- Support Space Optimization and Category Leadership teams to develop, support, and execute space projects for Small Format Customers
- Create “fact-based selling” Beverage planograms utilizing critical account data and category insights to drive the shelf
- Support the automation process of the Beverage planogram process
- Work with the entire Space Optimization & Transformation organization to support tool and process development for success
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with Category Leadership team using objective detailed analysis and insights development
- Ensure continual training and development to enhance business knowledge and analytical skills
- Communicate insights and Best in Class initiative results to other Space Optimization Team Members
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Retail, Sales, and/or Category Management
- 1-2 years of Space Planning software experience (JDA or EYC Apollo) preferred
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Office, with demonstrated intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills necessary
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Good Knowledge of product merchandising or shelf management (either Salty Snacks or Beverage preferred)
- Good Teamwork skills: possess group facilitation skills
- Good Communication skills: ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Good Leadership skills: ability to influence activities of individual team members towards goals
- Good Planning skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Able to establish and attain high standards for self; able to make decisions and solve problems
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement