Manager, System Change, Recovery & Control Platform
This role may be based in any of the following R&D locations: Purchase, NY, Barrington, IL or Plano, TX
The Manager, System Change, Recovery & Platform Control is part of the Process, Systems and Information team within the R & D Global Functions, Governance and Compliance team. Main responsibilities include all R&D System Change, Recovery & Control . The Manger will partners with IT and R&D Subject Matter Experts to identify and clarify scope associated with their assigned System Platform. Additional responsibilities include collaboration with R&D Functions to clarify business case for this scope and inputs to the AOP plan ensuring R&D project costs are appropriately captured.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead R&D IT work intake process, act as administrator to process, lead bi-weekly meetings to review new requests/progress on existing requests, communicate process to larger R&D organization
- Support ongoing security related Audit activities (e.g., quarterly user access review, annual R&D security training, laptop backup process) to support commitment to protect R&D data
- Support/expand business continuity, disaster recovery and system recovery process
- Advance IT Security initiatives to strengthen the protection of R&D data (e.g., Data Loss Prevention program, remediation of vulnerabilities from new R&D app. scans)
- Promote data and systems security within R&D organization
- Manage project budget/forecasts.
- BS degree in Science discipline or equivalent; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Project Management; preferably within food and beverage industry or Research & Development
- Experience in disaster recovery and business continuity
- Experience in the creation and execution of processes/controls
- 3+ years of global experience preferred
- Collaboration role model with demonstrated track record of Initiative and follow-through and effectively working in global organization across cultures
- Outstanding Leadership, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional project management experience and proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple project initiatives to meet business objectives
- Strong ability to effectively manage in matrixed organizational structure and provide strong leadership to diverse stakeholders
- Ability to provide thought leadership on both strategic and technical aspects and positively influence at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrate global curiosity and willingness to flex style across work groups
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong influence and interpersonal skills (e.g., executive maturity and presence)
- High sense of urgency to deliver
- High integrity and ability to build trusting relationships
- Change management expertise with demonstrated experience managing change in a large organization
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement