LATAM PF & METRICS
Descripción del Trabajo
- Define, support and ensure performance data flow for all global metrics including Manufacturing, Service, Cost, Go to Market, Warehousing, Transportation, Safety, Quality and Environment – Provide direct metric data sourcing and integration from the different systems - Provide training and carryout metrics workshops in all Business Units.
- Generate Weekly and Monthly Performance & Productivity Dashboards to provide visibility across the different levels of the LatAm Operations Structure and other connected areas of the Supply Chain (HR, GTM, Finance)
- Monitor evolution of performance metrics and centralize them for opportunity detection and benchmarking purposes across the entire region.
- Support the yearly planning processes (AOP and PSP) and monthly review meetings by integrating and consolidating all relevant information, and connecting with the metrics benchmarking exercise.
- Monitor and provide status for the LatAm Operations Support Center Budget (+100 people – 20MM USD). Generate Budget AOP.
- Degree in Industrial Engineer, Business Administration or similar.
- Functional experience on manufacturing and supply chain processes; Business performance and Perfomance metrics deep understanding.
- Analytical skills to develop and deploy clear reports. Expert in database management and tools.
Job Type: Indefinido