eCommerce Sr. UX Designer
At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build Direct to Consumer digital retail experiences, cross functional automation products and experiment with digital innovation like voice commerce.
We're looking for a versatile UX Desginer who brings along fresh ideas from all areas, including building consumer facing digital experiences, agile product development as well as building user experiences in emerging technology.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating user-centered designs by considering data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities
- Creating user flows, wireframes design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant experiences
- Developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Communicating complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing required prescreens, including, but not limited to, drug and alcohol screening and motor vehicle reports
- Bachelor's degree in UX design, interaction design, or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an UX/Interaction Designer
- A strong online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) AND solid visual designs (mockups and style guides)
- Ability to create interactive experiences using HTML and/or prototyping software
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Axure, Invision, Flinto
- Fluency in information architecture, as well as seasoned knowledge of usability principles and techniques
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement