Marketing Manager, Frito Lay North America
What we’re looking for:
A Marketing Manager to join our Frito Lay North America marketing team in Plano, TX. This position will be based in our Frito Lay North America Headquarters.
We look for creative, results-oriented people who thrive in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment and demonstrate leadership capability. Our marketing professionals must possess a highly quantitative skill set with strong ability to analyze data and to develop thought provoking strategic analysis and recommendations. At PepsiCo we look for risk takers who can identify consumer-based opportunities, bring them to market quickly and positively impact profitability. Our marketers are team players, comfortable with ambiguity, and committed to results. To succeed within the large, highly cross functional environment, marketers must possess strong communication and influencing skills. The position is highly collaborative across brands, customers, and regions, and necessitates a person with strong interpersonal skills. Ultimately, PepsiCo is looking for high energy people who will be passionate about marketing, building our business, and have a desire to take on significant accountability. Diversity of thought and background are welcomed.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio of 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
Opportunities for Marketing Managers exist across a range of teams, including Brand Management, Innovation, Shopper Marketing, eCommerce, and Insights. Each experience sheds light on different consumer needs, promotional levers, and even joint venture business models! From the start of their career at PepsiCo, Marketing Managers have opportunities to own and lead high-impact marketing initiatives and collaborate cross-functionally to drive business results. Employees are given opportunities to develop and demonstrate functional excellence, leadership capability, knowledge of the business, and gain critical experiences.
What you can expect:
At PepsiCo you can think like an entrepreneur, but with the global reach and resources to support you. As a Marketing Manager you will be given significant responsibility to create high impact marketing recommendations that enable PepsiCo to achieve short and long term strategic business objectives. You will develop and demonstrate functional ownership, strategic leadership capability, and business acumen. The role also provides exposure to best-in-class brands, campaigns, and marketers by means of professional development initiatives and mentorship.
Position accountabilities may include:
- Drawing insights from consumers and being their voice in product, packaging, or communication development
- Partnering with agencies in the creation of brand positioning and communication strategies
- Leading cross-functional teams to execute projects to successful completion across teams
- Leading consumer promotions, events, and marketing programs
- Developing social and digital campaigns through insights to execute digital strategies and plans
- Leading operationalization of annual brand operating plans
- Working closely with sales to develop and communicate portfolio plans to the sales organization
- Identifying and understanding the drivers of an increasing and decreasing P&L
- Developing strategies for new innovation launches and concept development
- Evaluating return on investment of different marketing campaigns
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing preferred
- Minimum 5 years prior Marketing experience (if Undergrad degree only) OR 2 years prior Marketing experience (if Advanced degree)
- Prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods company preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to commercialize innovation launches, deliver brand projects, & execute logistically complex programs
- Experience leveraging Consumer/Shopper insights to develop effective Marketing programs and campaigns
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement