Order Processing Officer
- Play a key role in order entry and order assignment support sales information & sale demand including translating into plan for effective customer service.
- Order entry and order assignment based on customer require.
- Ensure DC and transporter delivery order on time.
- Ensure New Product Launch & Execution
- Ensure NPD availability at Customer's DC base on account plan for new product launch.
- Provide sales Information & Demand Management
- Utilize available information from system and translate for WS teams.
- Improve sales performance by area by salesman and ensure all customers’ demand for each account.
- Identify customer demand by PI's DC for stock allocation.
- Ensure efficient stock allocation, stock requisition for FOC Product.
- Own and manage order and delivery for Export customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in BA or related field.
- At least one year experience in order processing is more preferable
- Good analytical skills
- Good relationship building and teamwork
- Good planning and managing performance of self
- Work well under pressure
- Good command in both Thai & English
- Computer literature in Microsoft Office
Job Type: Regular