Fleet Technology Manager
PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that each generates more than $1 billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola – also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $65 billion, PepsiCo's employees are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth; we believe that investing in a healthier future for our planet and its people also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to deliver sustained value by providing a wide range of foods and beverages, from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and lower our costs through energy and water conservation as well as reduce our use of packaging material; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities in which we operate.
The PepsiCo Supply Chain Operations group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated supply chain environments in all of North America. The areas of focus for this position are designed to build future leaders within our organization and groom candidates for executive leadership roles.
The Fleet Technology Manager will provide leadership and support to NAB Fleet Field operations. This key leader will collaborate on short term execution and long-term strategy for the largest private fleet in North America.
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Key contributor to maintaining the strategic partnership between PepsiCo needs and technology delivery
- Plan, design, develop and launch efficient solutions in support of core organizational functions
- Leverage communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues, opportunities or problems in order to maximize the benefit of technology investments
- Design, develop and modify solutions/systems according to specifications
- Consult with PepsiCo business partners on potential solutions for business specifications
- Support and troubleshoot systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on issues and solutions
- Develop appropriate system documentation
- Complete comprehensive unit testing on all development/enhancements
- BS/BA, preferably in a technical field or equivalent experience, education or training
- 4 or more years of experience in Fleet, Transportation or Supply Chain
- 2 or more years of experience in application design, database development, HD Truck Diagnostics and Telematics
- Coding and on time delivery of quality components and or applications
- Working problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires review of a variety of factors
- Debugging, triage or analysis of situations for production support
- Must have ability to get Passport to support Canada
- Technical Creativity & Innovation
- Effective Communication Skills, ability to work independently
- Work concurrently on one or more moderate to complex projects; may work as a project leader.
- SDK Toolsets
- Effective participant of requirements gathering and analysis
- Comfortable following a prescribed architecture and technology footprint
- Windows Server 2012+
- Cloud Technologies (AWS)
- Web API Technologies (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Agile Methodologies
- NET, C, C++, C#, Java
- SQL Development, SQL Server 2014+, SSMS, T-SQL, Stored Procedures
- Oracle Development, Oracle 11g
- Relational DB Experience, Data Modeling
- Excel VBA Experience
- Data Visualization Experience (Tableau)
- Data Automation Experience (Pureshare)
- Microsoft Office Suite
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement