Gerente de Recursos Humanos - HRBP
Descrição do trabalho
At PepsiCo we are committed to attracting the best talent, people moved by challenges and inspired by personal and professional growth opportunities.
We feed emotions of our customers and consumers, achieving results with our unique way of doing business, acting with integrity, in an agile and responsible.
Performance with Purpose
Break new ground. Never settle for second place. Beat together, celebrate and do something bigger. This is the meaning of Performance with Purpose.
We are committed, around the world, to giving people the taste they wish and the nutrition they need. Dream globally and act locally, innovating constantly to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways to address health-related issues, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
In Brazil since 1953, PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country and operates in the market through favorite brands and recognized as QUAKER ® (cereals, cereal bars and cookies), TODDY ® (chocolate milk powder, chocolate milk ready to drink and cookies) , Magic ® (chocolate milk powder), TODDYNHO ® (chocolate milk ready to drink), ELMA CHIPS ® (popcorn, peanuts, wheat-based snacks), LUCKY ®, TORCIDA ®, RUFFLES, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, FANDANGOS ® and FOFURA ® (snacks), EQLIBRI ™ and MABEL (cookies), GATORADE ® (sports drinks), LIPTON ® Ice Tea (tea ready to drink, in partnership with Unilever), KERO COCO ® and TROP COCO (coconut water), H2OH! ®, MOUNTAIN DEW and PEPSI-COLA ® (carbonated), and DRINKFINITY ® (portable and personal beverage system).
- Lead the HR Agenda: Rio Grande do Sul, Santa Catarina e Paraná;
- Architect of Human Capital Strategy, including appropriate talent, organizational interventions and helps make strategy and change happen in the area;
- Acts as a catalyst for sustained business performance and ensures that HR strategies and plans are translated into concrete actions and tangible results;
- Perform Sales talent and organization diagnoses to align with and drive strategy;
- Lead and leverage HR processes and drive HR initiatives including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation planning, reinforce Culture, succession planning, training and development, revamp of recognition culture, organizational effectiveness, employee communication and employee relations;
- Alignment with SDT areas to ensure necessary services and priorities are being delivered and desired results are achieved;
- Leverage strong relationships with business leaders to position Sales priorities linked to business strategy;
- Assure attraction, retention, development and engagement through preparation/coordination/implementation of HR strategic and annual operational plans aligned to the business;
- Contribute to organizational effectiveness and productivity reflected by controlled turnover, OHS and people cost;
- Provide coaching and mentoring to leaders and other team members
- Support and implement new or revised DTS designs as needed to deliver business results, drive role clarity, capability building and effectiveness;
- Measures and tracks the quality of HR work by defining, prioritizing and measuring HR's contribution to business performance based on AOP targets;
- Identifies risks to the delivery of the business strategy and brings the right resources to the table to support it;
- Diagnose functional organizational health, identify solutions, advises and coaches Sales Regional Manager to serve as a change leader.
“The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to its needs.”
- At least 10 years as HR Generalist among different Business Areas;
- Graduation in Business Administration, Economy or related field;
- Master Degree, MBA or HR specialization;
- Fluency in English or Spanish and Portuguese;
- Business and Technical understanding of PepsiCo's Operating Model;
- Broad knowledge and experience in DTS Model;
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, training and development;
- Above average oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- 70% Travelling, 30% Based on Florianópolis.
#LI-BRASILRelocation Eligible: Não Aplicável (N/A)
Job Type: Pipeline