SC Fleet Reliability Manager
PepsiCo, a leader in the food and beverage industry, has an opening for a Fleet Reliability Manager to support the execution of the Fleet strategy. The candidate must have superb organizational, communication, and analytical skills. Must have sound judgment, strong multitasking abilities and the motivation and drive to help the Fleet Team reach its World Class Fleet goals.
The Fleet Reliability Manager will be responsible for leading the development and execution of plans to exceed the business objectives as deployed by the Fleet leadership team. This role is responsible for providing coordination for the implementation of Reliability initiatives across the Fleet and ensuring all internal and external resources are aligned to the priorities of the business.
- Partner with Fleet, Transport, Safety, Sales and Warehouse teams to deliver solutions that improve the safety, efficiency and reliability of the equipment
- Plan, develop and manage the implementation of reliability programs that will improve equipment uptime and reduce cost
- Participate in the development of equipment specifications along with the criteria for evaluation to achieve operational requirements including life expectancy, cost, reliability, safety, and efficiency targets.
- Partner with all stakeholders including vendors to develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures that adversely affect equipment operations
- Utilize telemetry and predictive analytics to improve uptime of equipment
- Apply value analysis to repair/replace decisions
- Effectively manage large cross functional programs to deliver timely results in a cost effective manner
- Industry Technical Leadership - partner with suppliers and manufacturers to identify, develop, and implement new technology
- Become involved in the industry: Peer fleets, professional organizations, gov't and non-government organizations, trade associations, and academia to align with industry and bring outside ideas in
- 5+ years of experience and track record of business results in a technical capacity within the automotive/fleet industry
- Leadership capability - demonstrated cross-functional leadership and collaboration to solve problems
- Ability to evaluate & optimize technical solutions for desired financial & business impact
- Ability to clearly communicate and win support of ideas and plans to all levels of the organization, both written and verbally
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills and data-based approach to decision making
- Ability to travel to field locations and suppliers (up to 50%)
- Ability to lead meetings of various sizes with varied constituents and present/speak effectively
- Ability to integrate into the PepsiCo Fleet Team and contribute to people and organizational development
- Degree: BS degree or equivalent work experience
- In depth knowledge of vehicle/automotive systems
- Data querying and analysis
- Statistical modeling
- Reliability modeling and prediction
- FMEA - Failure modes and effects analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Six Sigma (6σ) Methodology
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management and cost control concepts and practice
- Knowledge and familiarity with product development cycles, testing and validation, and manufacturing concepts and practice
- Knowledge of fleet and automotive industry, technology and operation
- Understanding and demonstration of PepsiCo values and culture
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement