This is a job ad that serves to build a pipeline of talent interested in an eventual Admin assistant role with PepsiCo. The role could be contractual and its main purpose is to provide full secretarial service to several team leaders and members based in Lebanon, and deals with routine office matters independently, including but not limited to the office maintenance and well being.
Its accountabilities are the following:
- Collect information from variety of sources for management reports.
- Respond on the behalf of the Site Leader, straight forward to queries and inquiries within established guidelines.
- Arrange on request appointments, visits and travel arrangements for the department managers so their time is used effectively and keep their diaries up-to-date.
- Prepare Travel & Entertainment (T&E) expenses and purchase orders
- Produce monthly report on the Travel budget spending
- Gather & Prepare monthly travel Calendar & weekly plan for the managers
- Co-ordinate arrangements for a variety of meetings, internally and externally, assembling appropriate material, as required, to ensure the smooth running of these meetings.
- Maintain and update as required, a departmental filing system which ensures that documentation is easily accessible.
- Deal with collection of mail, faxes, filing and day-to-day general secretarial duties.
- Ensures that the office is well maintained and secures the required service & resource to keep it in a good shape.
Measures of success are:
- Time Management
- Organization of Meetings / Events
- Good communication skills
- Office maintenance & wellbeing
- Minimum of 2 years of Admin experience.
- Personal assistance experience is a plus.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in Power Point and Excel as well as Word, Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent communications skills.
Job Type: Pipeline