R&D PQP Microbiology Technician
This is a PepsiCo career opportunity. This position is in PepsiCo China HQ. Please log onto www.pepsicojobs.com/main/china to find more career possibilities in PepsiCo China.
- Acting as specification owner, Lead and Drive legacy specification updating in new system. Support new ingredient specification development through on line system.
- Understand the PepsiCo Global Ingredient Standard and Supplier Standard, and become proficient in the PepsiCo Quality Program (PQP) IT Applications associated.
- Conduct gap analysis of legacy spec against PepsiCo Global Ingredient Standards. Drive gap closure with/through function team members.
- Work with and provide guidance to supplier in completing the requirements of the specification through the completion of relevant tools ,i.e. Pre-Qualification Questionnaire(PQQ) ,in the following key areas:
- Ingredient Composition
- All Chemical, physical and other parameter requirement.
- Claims/Compliance related with QA/FS
- Food safety Requirements
- Test method and limit of for FS and Performance parameters
- Ingredient Micro sensitive assessment.
- Other Spec General information
- Validate correct migration of data to the Global Ingredient Specification system, includes proof collection and reading.
- Lead to get the alignment with all stakeholders.
- Work with Operation QC and Functional approver to review and align the specification changes. Communicate with vendors for acceptance on specification change as needed.
- Work with Functional Approvers (QA/FS) and stakeholders like GP, SQA and QC for enrichment of specifications as per Global business workflows
- Work with region Legacy Specification Hub lead on Data Cleansing, submission of information to Business Information Systems (BIS) for upload in to the Product Vision system as required.
- Support new tools or updated tools verification as UAT and report road block finding and support on solution identification and act as UAT for issue closing.
- Update the status of data for Legacy Specification Upgrade (LSU) and new specification and lead the review on monthly basis to meet target
- BA degree on Food Engineering, Food Safety, Food Science and Microbiology, or adjacent subjects. MS is desired.
- 2-3 years experience on Food and beverage Product Development, QA/QC, Food Analytical experience or other Food related FMCG in an technical role. Technical Regulatory exposure and Specification writing experience is advantage.
- Well-versed on Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Effective communication skills, both of verbal (i.e. presentation, conference calls) and written (i.e. reports, e-mails)in English and Chinese.
- Be confident and perform in front of power.
- Learning agility, self motivation and improvement skill
- Team player and works well with cross-functional teams.
- Can work independently and has initiative for problem solving
- Required to work in the office 5 days/wk. for 12 months as per region Policy. May travel as needed.
Job Type: Contractor