Talent Acquisition Campus Associate (1 year contract)
PepsiCo is looking for someone to join the Talent Acquisition team as a Campus Project Associate for the ESSA region. As part of the Center of Excellence for the TA Campus function, you will work closely with the Campus CoE lead on a variety of campus projects, tools & technology updates with objective of harmonizing programs across the sector, ensuring alignment to global guidelines and understanding how to add value to local campus recruitment practices.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Give information and advice TA teams on continuous improvement and harmonization efficiencies reflecting our overarching Campus Strategy
- Develop, evaluate and support the roll out European campus campaigns, such as a candidate attraction Digital Challenge for graduates or MBA partnerships
- Support the implementation of technology related projects such as embedding a new workflow within our Global Applicant Tracking system, Kenexa; build and improve our ESSA student career pages and support the implementation of new global assessment technology for ESSA market.
- Develop a pilot of an Alumni Strategy, system tracking and creation of quarterly newsletters and engagement & event activities.
- Support the TA teams on building out landing pages and attraction campaigns using Avature and Agorize technologies; define roll-out and expansion strategies for these tools for campus activities.
- Event Management; Organize logistics, product sponsoring, catering, alignment with Employer Branding/Communications and legal teams. Brief Senior Executives on their roles, objectives and best practices for on-campus activities.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on our campus programs, providing guidance and training to campus recruiters and acting as a liaison with the Campus CoE teams on any system issues or requirements.
- Some experience in HR or Talent Acquisition would be ideal, and / or a strong interest in recruitment and talent management.
- A high level of competency with technology, social media
- Experience of working with data in complex HR Management Systems / Databases would be ideal.
- Advanced Excel skills would also be highly beneficial.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential. Knowledge of other European languages is beneficial but not essential.
- Some previous project management experience would be ideal or just excellent organizational skills.
- You’ll be working with a fast-paced team who are based around Europe, so you’ll need to be comfortable working remotely, and developing effective relationships using technology.
- This is a 1 year temporary position, with possibility to be extended in future.
- Ideally flexible to start as of January 2019.
Job Type: Pipeline