Zone Operations Admin - Chilled DSD
- Provide administrative support to Distribution Center and Zone employees working in conjunction with the Zone Sales Admin.Position will support Sales Operations Team and Systems to ensure inventory accuracy and operational standards are achieved, maintained and exceeded to support continued sales growth in Chilled DSD
- Provide as back up for Site Operations Manager (SOM) on SAP responsibilities when SOM is not available
- AIB Processes Back up
- Order entry work / order adjustments / order completion
- Run Daily SAP Script and Reconcile
- Create trips (of T-comm’d route and customer orders) to build pick list
- Verify all picked orders are accurate
- STO Processing to include outbound & inbound orders
- Verify all blind receivers are completed to SOX standards
- Responsible for creating miscellaneous documents (stales, damages, sales samples) to SOX standards
- Administer Inventory process including overseeing weekly / daily physical count of Warehouse inventory
- Inventory upload weekly to balance floor inventory
- Daily/weekly reconciliation process
- Coolers Inventory (warehouse inventory tracking)
- Prepare for and Participate in all VIP Sessions
- Actively participates in Office meetings
- Safety Performance Tracking
- OSHA recording of accident reporting
- Filing and administration of Vehicle accident reports
- VCR Filing/Administrative work for Fleet
- Assist SOM in Maintaining all DOT Files and Driver qualification files - sales employee and DOT files including tracking hours, files, administering screenings to ensure appropriate documentation is issued to Sales and Sales Ops.
- Document, maintain, and calculate quarterly fuel tax where appropriate
- Provide support to peer teammate Zone Sales Admin, including covering sick days, vacation, & personal days.
- Answer the office phone. (Position will assist with phone calls during breaks and busy times.)
- Participate in region conference calls, team safety meetings, zone meetings, etc.
- Update Metric Score Cards as needed
- Need for regional remote support.
- Strong work ethic and drive for balanced results
- Ability to multi-task with competing priorities and deadlines
- Responsible for multiple locations
At least 3 years administrative experience, preferable in a warehouse, transportation or logistics related environment. HS diploma required and college preferred. Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, be computer literate and able to work independently. Flexible schedule & able to work in a chilled environment.Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement