Unit Sales General Manager
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore opportunities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Unit Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales and distribution strategy for a regional distribution center. This broad leadership role encompasses sales, customer service, marketing equipment and warehouse operations.
- Maximize volume and revenue in a defined geography in a direct store delivery go-to-market environment
- Coach and lead a team of sales professionals and frontline employees on selling and display execution and merchandising standards
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Effectively lead overall warehouse operations through consistent product availability, warehouse productivity, inventory, asset preservation and cost reduction efforts
- Ensure the team delivers volume and revenue results while managing costs
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales and People Management experience
- Demonstrated Leadership of large multi-level teams (frontline)
- A history of upward mobility at fast-paced companies
- Consumer Packaged Goods/Food & Beverage Industry experience in a direct store delivery environment or knowledge strongly preferred
Skills and Capabilities:
- Compelling, powerful communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence
- Business & Financial Acumen (leverage analytics and insights to create strategy)
- Both a strategic outlook and focus on executional excellence
- Transferable skill set to sell/understand customers
- Motivator/coach who is able to leverage performance management and development
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement