Key Account Manager
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Key Account Manager for Food Service will execute a selling strategy in assigned Food Service accounts. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations. Customers for this segment may include: Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Workplaces and Education accounts.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned Food Service accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Ensure customers are complying with PBC contract requirements
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Analyze customer information and business trends using IRI and Nielsen data to identify and expand business opportunities
- Responsible for coordinating fountain, bottle and can and supply income growth
Please Note: There is a preferred candidate in mind for this role, all qualified candidates may apply
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement