Supply Chain Sr Planner
The Advanced Planner contributes to the success of The Pepsi Beverages Company by leading the Advanced Production Planning Process for one or more Regions. He or She will balance supply and capacity with demand to meet customer service objectives.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Uses Infor’s Advanced Planning tool to create optimized production solutions, taking into account available capacity and any production constraints
- Manages exceptions for any plant, where current plan cannot meet all demand with available capacity or when ending inventory falls below safety stock
- Validates overall plan hours vs. Annual Targets and works with the Supply and Manufacturing teams to make any necessary changes
- Creates an achievable weekly Master Production Schedule for 16+ weeks to be exported to Avail
- Develops production plans that meet or exceed customer service objectives and deliver finished goods inventories at or below target levels
- Supports Director of Supply in root cause analysis related to production in order to improve Out of Stock (OOS) and Out of Network (OON) results
- Responsible to improve customer service levels in Regions (reduce Out of Stocks and Inventory)
- Performs analysis that highlights trends, drivers and issues with demand and supply planning. Initiate or participate, and execute plans to resolve issues
- Educates the organization on how master production planning improves Out of Stock and Inventory results
- Develops quarterly and annual capacity plans
- Leads Period Region Review Calls with HQ/Field teams
- Leads continuous improvement projects
Basic Job Qualifications:
- BS in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business required
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Operations or Supply Chain
- Experience of day-to-day business process in supply chain principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good leadership, project management, and organizational skills with the ability to work-cross functionally.
- Self-directed, resulted and goal oriented.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience using a Master Production Planning tool such as Infor , SAP, Manugistics
- Experience in Supply Scheduling/Planning
- APICS Certification a plus
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement