eCommerce Assistant Graphic Designer
Produce best-in-class creative assets to accompany our marketing campaigns and product merchandising efforts, with the ultimate goal of driving traffic and online conversion for our brands. Partner closely with the rest of the eCommerce marketing team as well as PepsiCo brand teams to develop assets which assist PepsiCo in meeting its eCommerce sales and share goals.
- Create lifestyle, glamour, and product bundle images used to merchandise products on Amazon.co.uk, Tesco.com, Ocado.com, and other eCommerce sites
- Design digital banner assets for the promotion of items on eCommerce sites, as well as across external ad networks (e.g., Amazon Media Group).
- Maintain a library of eCommerce creative and digital brand assets.
- Suggest best practices for the creation of conversion-oriented ad units for use on pureplay and eGrocery customer sites.
- Add lessons learnt to into best practise playbook - Including promotions, new launches and campaigns
- Continually monitor & evaluate competitor activity – keeping all relevant parties up to date with latest developments
- Creative expertise: minimum of 3 years of experience leading the development of creative for big eCommerce/digital marketing programs. Experience in website and/or mobile application UI/UX a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to produce banner images, product mockups, and other creative assets which drive click-through and conversion-to-purchase
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration skills – this is a cross functional role within the eCommerce team and the wider sales & marketing organisations
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologies
- Genuine, in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
Job Type: Pipeline