Data Analyst - 12 Month Contract
We are now recruiting a Data Analyst to join our Supply Chain Transformation team in Eastgate on a contract role for an estimated duration of 12 months
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The supply chain team are the lynch pin of operations ensuring the careful coordination of concentrate ingredients and recipes. The team works with our global plants, bottlers and Distribution Centres to ensure flawless supply execution for PepsiCo. Would you like to work in a dynamic global environment connected in to 140 markets worldwide? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
This exciting role will support the Transformation team by taking responsibility for all data analytics, metrics, scorecard reporting and cross functional metric planning inclusive of all cross-function communications and stakeholder management required to deliver against a key Transformation project. Responsibilities include:
- Take ownership for Transformation database (partnering with Program Lead) by engaging directly with our Global Beverage Group and R&D on country / brand project timelines
- Establish the impacts of all changes at plant and functional level and communicate same to plant point of contacts and program team in line with change management best practise
- Maintain and enhance a suite of metrics and scorecards for the Transformation program– timely reporting is key
- Manage all reporting requirement for the program inclusive of partnering with Innovation team and Plant point of contacts on a regular basis
- Owning / maintaining the macro automated file
- Maintain and enhance advanced reporting mechanisms leveraging Tableau tool, partnering with Innovation & other key functions
- Support other initiatives across the PGCS Transformation group
- Degree/Diploma qualified in BIS/Finance/Stats or other relevant qualification
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- Strong PC/software skills with the ability to maintain systems, presentation packages, data analysis software and content management
- Advanced excel skills is essential – minimal macro level & complex formula development
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make data talk: translate results into meaningful information upon which actions can be taken
- Strive for continuous improvement & a drive for results mind-set
- Strong communication and listening skills and proven track record in cross functional engagement
- Inquisitive nature and an appetite to learn to meet the evolving requirements of the role
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Supply Chain Data Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC Assoc Analyst
Job Type: Temporary