HR Senior Associate
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
We are looking for a Senior HR Coordinator to join our Sector HR team based at Green Park, Reading. The post-holder will provide HR support to Category Marketing/Insights & Commercial functions, and will be the first point of contact in ensuring best in class implementation of all HR core processes and accurate system mapping, allowing accurate reporting and providing data insights.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work as part of the Sector HR team to deliver the annual agenda and support the execution of core people processes across all functions
- Lead data accuracy and maintenance for all functions.
- Leverage and deploy best practise across the HR function
- Maintain up-to-date organizational charts for the functions enabling functional planning
- Be the main point of contact to the Learning & Developmentteam for any training initiative for Categories, Insights & Commercial
- Creating and nurturing connections with the wider HR team in line with the operating model to drive key projects and day to day accountabilities
- Ad-hoc HR project work as required
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in operating in an international matrix environment (or similar global business) would be desirable but not essential
- Comfortable working virtually and demonstration of a high degree of autonomy, collaboration and influence
- Good command of Excel and other Microsoft systems
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working virtually to deliver the agenda
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience of working effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience within a HR administration/coordination role
We'll offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package (for example, 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Pipeline