Descripción del Trabajo
PepsiCo Mexico Foods (PMF) Supply Chain Operations group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompany the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated supply chain environments in all of Latin America.
What you'll do:
As a Spend Visibility and Global Procurement Analyst you will support to the spend visibility coordinator in the analysis of threshold transactional for the identification of splits PO's, behavior of exceptions, review the catalogs by line and by transaction, possible creations of new catalogs, identification of savings opportunities. Also you will be in charge for transactions through Ariba (myBUY) for the CAPEX category and support for sending purchase orders.
Roles & Responsibilities May Include:
• Quickly builds rapport and credibility with customers and team members by demonstrating strong data management skills
• Prepares and delivers analyses and presentations for customers to clearly convey missing data etc. • The ability to read and interpret the data.
• Report productivity of catalogs.
• Identify of the PO's made outside the tool via FV60 and SAP and implementation of an action plan to reduce it.
• Identify together with content enablement, POC team, strategic team and the analysis of transactional purchases the items that must be included in an existing catalog or a new one.
• Comply with audit requirements and contract policies.
• Measure suppliers performance (quality, on-full-in-time deliveries, innovation ideas, response time, etc.) and give them feedback in order to optimize
• Prepare financial reports and analysis (AOP, PSP, Productivity/Prices FCST and closures, commodities market analysis).
• Ensure end to end operations flow (shipments to PepsiCo's warehouses under just in time model).
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your resume by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
What you'll bring:
• Intermediate English level (Listening, Speaking and Writting)
• Bachelor’s degree needed (Finance, Engineering or related, Commercial experience in buying-nice to have).
• 1-2 years procurement experience in a middle sized or large organization • Procurement/financial background – Nice to have
• SAP/ARIBA experience – Nice to have
• Able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
• Your ability to communicate effectively and succinctly at all levels of an organization; ability to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
• Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, goal-oriented environment.
• Collaborate and influence.
• Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
Job Type: Indefinido