Seeking a passionate, analytical, and results-oriented leader interested in being a brand steward of the Quaker brand. The Marketing Manager will be a critical part of the Quaker BU Marketing team acting as a brand strategist, business analyst, innovation manager and cross-functional team leader as Quaker continues its exciting journey to position itself as a nutrition-forward brand. This role will develop and showcase foundational knowledge of running a business and a brand, ability to bring new opportunities to market to positively impact business performance, as well serve as an influential thought leader across the entire Business Unit. Responsibilities include base and innovation ownership of the Large Rice Cakes / Rice Crisps business and base business management of Quaker’s Chilled portfolio, including the 2019 launch of Oat Beverage. Strong skills in building team dynamics, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, and driving for results are required.
- Lead brand strategy and competitive defense plans to secure significant brand growth and maintain share leadership.
- Deeply analyze brand/competitive performance and consumer data, becoming the expert on the business, developing action plans, and reporting conclusions to senior stakeholders.
- Drive brand activation projects at point of sale.
- Lead brand renovation and innovation projects to help transform Quaker into a nutrition-forward brand.
- Help identify new opportunities to drive incremental sales growth and close gaps in plan.
- Liaise with customer and sales teams to ensure customer strategies align to brand strategies, customer teams are engaged and excited about Quaker plans, and the brand has flawless execution at shelf.
- Identify opportunities to optimize Quaker at the moment of choice through merchandising, assortment, pricing, and shelving strategies, then work with cross-functional teams to execute.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement