- Confirming goods and services
- SAP/ INFOR entrees
- Ownership of obsolete inventory process
- Maintain a Strong Financial Control Environment which includes Sox Control Compliance
- Maintain all budgetary and administrative systems to achieve financial goals and objectives
- Review and correct inventory balances as necessary.
- Material requisitions and confirmations
- Responsible for period cycle counts and end of year physical inventory. Well defined variance tracking, trending and variance explanations
- Facility Subject Matter Expert for parked-blocked invoice resolution
- Ownership of stock room KPIs
- Issuing chemicals, supplies and on demand items for period end.
- Requisition materials for plant as required.
- Participate in annual Self-Assessments exercise as well as comply with any internal or external audit requests.
- PM Pillar team member
- Assist Maintenance supervisor and Planner in PM schedules
- Meet all safety requirements
- Train new EE’s in stock room parts request.
- Maintain open and effective communications with all plant customers as wells as management and outside resources.
- Support the CI portion of company sponsored cost reduction programs
- Support customers in the plant maintenance groups to achieve goals for quality, safety and productivity by effectively managing the buying activities for inventory and by resolving and invoicing issues. Manage the on time delivery of all critical parts and supplies to avoid any disruption to plant operations.
- High School graduate or equivalent College Associates Degree Preferred
- Ability to identify components utilized in an elctro-mechanical maintenance environment.
- Experience with INFOR and SAP preferred.
- Inventory Management including planning and execution of physical inventories
- 2+ years experience in Inventory and Stockroom Management
- Experience in receiving goods and services.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with differing levels of management
- Micro Soft Office Programs Proficient Including Excel, Word, Power Point
- Demonstrate leadership and team building capability.
- Must be familiar with processes and strategies for reducing costs for purchased goods and services.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including group presentations.
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to Coach and Oversee the Duties of the Associate Coordinator
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement