Re-Pack/Contract Manufacturing & Halloween Coordinator
The Division Re-Packaging Contract Manufacturing & Halloween Coordinator reports directly to the Division Sr. Manager Contract Manufacturing. Work location is based out of PepsiCo’s Head Office located in Mississauga, however work location is flexible dependent on candidate. This role is responsible to lead & execute planning & execution of the Frito Halloween program & planning, coordination & management of re-packaging contract manufacturing processes & relationships.
Through developing relationships & leveraging critical supply chain systems (SAP / Oracle) this role is responsible for the end to end execution of the $2.7MM Halloween supply chain plan & execution of assigned segments of re-packaging plan.
The Re-Packaging Contract Manufacturing & Halloween Coordinator will deal directly with senior internal stakeholders across supply Chain, Finance, Sales & Marketing, third party manufacturers & warehouses, therefore must be able to effectively prioritize & communicate to all levels within & external to the organization.
The successful candidate will responsible for managing multiple priorities across all aspects of the PepsiCo Supply Chain including production, warehousing (internal & 3rd party), transport (internal & 3rd party), rate negotiation, financial planning & sales analysis.
- Lead systems set up & management for Halloween & Re-Packaging businesses (SAP / Oracle / Masterfiles)
- Set clear expectations & communicate manufacturing targets to multiple internal & external production facilities
- Monitor & manager customer demand & site attainment metrics
- Proactively manage Halloween & Re-Packaging related Supply Chain system issues to full resolution.
- Provide guidance & coaching to 3PL warehouse & traffic providers on project management requirements
- Accurately account for all spend & obsolescence within accountable businesses
- Perform analysis & tracking across all regions to ensure right product, right time, every time
- Ensuring effective escalation of issues & risks as required ensuring Supply Chain leadership can make informed decisions on project progress
- Provide Innovation Support to Business Planning Processes for innovations and/or renovation projects for re-packaging projects
- Management of Quaker Display Ready Offerings through coordination of manufacturing schedules, WIP materials, 3PL management, etc. to meet the required sales demands
- AOP Planning & Productivity project execution in line with PFC business plans
- Support and/or Manage 3PL Contract Management, Negotiation & Pricing Structure
- MS Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to balance risk vs reward & make timely decisions in highly pressurized environment.
- Proven track record of problem solving to reach successful business outcome.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills.
- Strong team player with a flair for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with excellent people skills.
- Collaboration skills with ability to influence multiple levels of the organization.
- Professionalism, initiative & drive for results, dependability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. French language skills would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in a food distribution / production environment preferred.
- Proven PepsiCo business and people results.
- Frito Lay business process and systems knowledge.
- SAP / Masterfiles systems knowledge
Job Type: Regular