The Sales developer will be responsible for sub-wholesalers and its end customers, vending customers and traditional trade outlets (Convenience, Forecourt, non-food led stores). The Sales developer will collaborate with the sub-wholesalers to secure and develop business opportunities and will build a strong relationship with his customer in order to create long term growth. He/she should be able to secure the development and sustainability of a gold standard Traditional Trade Outlet Portfolio in his/her part of the country. He/she will use his/her high selling and negation skills, best practice and networking to hunt and convert outlets from competitors with focus on the long term relationship and win –win situations.
- Profound customer understanding (background, wholesaler, Sub wholesaler structure, customer strategy, traditional trade channel structure, etc.)
- Deliver AOP objectives for all Categories (Savoury – Beverages) w/I budgets (volume, gross sales, net revenue, NOPBT)
- Negotiation, implementation and follow up of agreements
- Defend, secure and develop vending volumes and negotiate contracts
- Identify and capture business opportunities within allocated accounts and new accounts
- Perfect implementation and follow up Coolers and racks present at our customers: plano, volume, place, pricing, etc
- Close monitoring of customer investment (budgets).
- Develop and execute activations within budget limits together with customers to create additional volumes
- Selling in of folder promotion of top 6 wholesalers
- Optimization of assortments and introduction of new products.
- Analytical skills. Use market data (eg. sub wholesale data, Customer data, etc) to communicate conclusions to the appropriate outlets. Use of basic P&L to negotiate Pay for performance contracts
- Secure implementation of a Field Action Plan.
Key skills / experience required
- Strong communication, persuasion and relationship management skills with the ability to interact and communicate with different levels in the company and within the customer – open & clear
- Strong business acumen, Profit&Losses attitude
- Able to translate strategic vision to the work floor
- Excellent negotiator with a feeling for facts and figures
- Result-oriented and driven towards growth
- Strong administration skills
- Calculated risk oriented
- Entrepreneur & hunter
- Change Management : how to do it better (internal & external)
- Priority management skills and ability to multi-task
- Hands-on mentality, Willing to ‘roll up his sleeves’
- Team player
- Flexible working schedule
- Bi-lingual: Dutch or French – English
Job Type: Regulier