eCommerce Sr. Web Developer
At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build Direct to Consumer digital retail experiences, cross functional automation products and experiment with digital innovation like voice commerce.
We're looking for a versatile Senior Web Developer who brings along fresh ideas from all areas, including building consumer facing digital experiences, agile product development as well as building user experiences in emerging technology.
We are seeking that rare combination of solid coding background, good design sense, an aptitude to apply cutting edge technologies at scale, and a willingness to challenge the status quo and raise the bar on every service and feature we build.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build next-generation web applications and/or eCommerce sites with a focus on the client side
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant experiences
- Developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with designers to see design through to deployment
- Build data management tools (UI, API), performance visualizations, and insightful recommendations
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing required prescreens, including, but not limited to, drug and alcohol screening and motor vehicle reports
- Bachelor's degree in design, engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience as an Web Developer
- Ability to convert a design document into a working service with no loss in fidelity
- Domain expertise in ReactJS, NodeJs or a modern front end framework and advance CSS skills.
- Strong advocacy of agile engineering practices
- Experience developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Webcomponents, etc)
- Experience with Shopify or Liquid web development
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement