Sales Manager - Beverage Traditional Trade
- Define region’s sales strategy in line with related data and reports, organize the team’s general working plan aligned with this strategy
- Expand region’s consumer base with regard to active customer numbers and volume
- Ensure that market share targets and numerical distribution targets are met
- Ensure that related reports and data were generated (sales, stock, field applications, penetration, customer related data, T/O) on time and in an accurate manner
- Ensure that distributor management is held in terms of predefined criteria. Recruit and follow distributors where necessary.
- Coordinate region with other functions like marketing, HR, finance, logistics
- Make sure that region’s working conditions & policies are aligned with company’s.
- Plan, manage and follow region’s sales budgets and act where necesssary
- Make regional sales, growth and budget forecasts
- University graduate (prerequisite only for external recruitment)
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience (preferably in FMCG sector)
- Leading a diverse team consisting of min. 50 people
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Basic computing skills: Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Driver licence
- No military obligation
Key competencies as follows:
- Understands &manages key business drivers.
- Takes Initiative
- Creates a positive work environment.
- Results orientation
- Planning / co-ordination.
- Influence & negotiation..
- Relationship building.
Job Type: Regular