Media Insights & Analytics Manager
As a Media Insights & Analytics Manager (Regional team), you will support the development of our media data strategy across 33 markets within ESSA (Europe & Sub-Saharan Africa). You will become an expert in all of our advertised brands data - from beverages (e.g. Pepsi, 7UP) to Snacks (e.g. Walkers, Lays) and our Nutrition Portfolio (e.g. Tropicana, Quaker). You will also lead ad hoc media analytics and insights, act as an internal consultant and provide business with recommendations on the most burning media topics.
The role reports into the Head of Media Insights and Analytics, works closely with colleagues in Marketing, IT, and the Digital team and acts as a key point of contact for our media agencies and data providers.
- University degree
- Strong analytical acumen and quantitative skills
- 5+ years of experience in the research agency/client side
- Strong project management skills across multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Operation with Discipline
- Business communication and stakeholder management
- Comfortable with complex data sets and data analytics
- Previous use of Tableau or other visualization tools is preferable but not essential
Job Type: Regular