SC QC Associate Supervisor
The position provides leadership and technical support of food manufacturing in the areas of quality compliance, AIB, F22K , FSMA, new product support and special projects. Develop and build capability at the site to drive Food Safety initiatives across the business units as they impact quality compliance and consumer satisfaction within corporate, federal and local regulatory agency requirements. The QA/ Sanitation Supervisor will be responsible for off - shift supervision of hourly team members to ensure successful execution of Quality and Sanitation tasks to support overall plant goals.
- Manage the cleanliness of all processing and packaging equipment
- Provide leadership, training and coaching to the Sanitation Technician team as well as the site with regard to proper usage of Sanitation SOP
- Meet all FSMA and PepsiCo Quality requirements as pertaining to Sanitation, Food Safety, and Microbiological Sampling.
- Review and support other functions on site during assigned shift (e.g. Raw Mats, Engineering);
- Achieve AOP cost, quality, service, safety , people and environmental objectives;
- Lead the development and implementation of site performance and continuous improvement plans including individual projects and projects for team members;
- Coach and develop team members capability.
- Responsible for the Shift’s financial, quality, H&S and productivity performance
- Training and development of employees
- Drive a continuous improvement culture in a team based environment
- Adherence to quality systems
- Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety and welfare of our people.
- Undertake all duties in accordance with company environmental policies and procedures, and support continual improvement in environmental systems and performance as outlined in annual plans
- Approximately 8 team members
- Effectively lead by example, manage and develop a work group to achieve agreed goals and objectives and must be results oriented;
- Plan and co-ordinate a number of simultaneous work activities and be forward thinking;
- Relate effectively with a broad range of levels and disciplines and develop technical competency within their function
- Analyze issues and develop effective solutions
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective computer knowledge a minimum of intermediate level experience in MS Office
- Interpersonal skills which foster the trust, co-operation and support of others and be the enabler to removing obstacles and barriers within their control
- Maintain performance under pressure
- Continuous improvement and modern process control techniques
- Core understanding of food safety practices
- Manage/supervise the direct team with particular emphasis on balancing development of a team-based culture with achieving “bottom line” performance targets
- Basic understanding of budget preparation (financial and analytical capability)
- Knowledge of efficient and effective Sanitation practices
- College degree preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement