Auto req ID: 165296BR
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As an electrician, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. Success is fostered through passionate teams and dedicated people combined with work life flexibility and a supportive environment.
Key Responsibilities of an Electrician Include:
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair equipment as needed
- To maintain equipment in a satisfactory condition for safe operation
- To maintain equipment at its optimum operating efficiency
- To participate in the on-going improvement of the predictive and preventative maintenance program
- Recommend any changes and/or improvements to plant equipment/facilities/procedures
- Upgrade areas with new equipment/technology; work with outside contractors on assigned line
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Other tasks as directed by Maintenance lead hands and/or Supervisors
- Keep work area orderly and clean
- Must hold a valid Construction and Maintenance Electrician license (309A) with a Certificate of Apprenticeship
- Capable of performing standard mechanical work not involving licensed Millwrighting activities (e.g. welding, machining, etc...)
- Strong PLC / Industrial automation skills primarily in Rockwell Environment (PLCs, VFDs, Sensors etc…)
- Skills in device net, AB PLC, logics 5, 500, 5000, Siemens an asset
- Ability to troubleshoot high speed packaging equipment required
- Bottle and can line electrical maintenance experience in the food/packaged goods industry preferred
- Must have own hand tools
- Must be able to lift/carry 50-85 lbs
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent standing, bending, twisting, crawling, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching and grasping
#PBHRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
Job Type: Regular