Brand Manager - CSD Flavors
Mirinda, 7UP and Mountain Dew building PepsiCo Flavoured CSD segment are highly valued and most known brands in the Beverages market with Mirinda being the flavoured CSD segment No.1 brand and market leader. To further develop Flavoured CSD brands in Poland, we are looking for a Brand Manager to take leadership of their future dynamic growth.
The purpose of the role is to engage consumers, build a powerful love brands and generate strong business results and :
1. Contribute to achieving agreed business objectives and sustainable and profitable growth of PepsiCo Beverages business.
2. Co-lead the development and execution of Mirinda, 7UP and Mountain Dew brands strategies and priorities.
3. Co-lead development of brand plans & key marketing programs.
4. Manage and develop ABMs working on the board
Key accountabillities are gather around areas:
- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE: Delivers agreed volume, revenue, profit and SOM for PepsiCo Flavoured CSD segment and key brands. Understands the business and competitive environment. Drives Poland Flavoured CSD business growth agenda and consolidates market share through NRR focus
- STRATEGIC PLANNING: Contributes to the development of brands annual activity plans & budgets. Amplifies EER Category annual activity calendar via enhancement and deployment of key initiatives.
- INNOVATION: Supports Marketing Manager in driving brand innovation agenda. Contributes and executes innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy of Mirinda, 7UP and MD via relevant renovation and design upgrades.
- COMMUNICATION: Executes communication development, ensures effective and efficient investment of A&M budget, controls A&M budget. Ensures all brands communication contributes to enhancing their image and brand scores.
- EXECUTION: Ensures perfect timing and quality of marketing projects execution including cooperation with ATL/BTL agencies, Sales and Trade Marketing. Activates brands essence and amplifies regional/ global assets. Ensures consumer centricity.
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: Manages, coaches and develops a team of 2 members
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Effectively collaborates with other functions (CI, Sales Activation, Sales, Operations, and Revenue Management etc) internally as, well as with creative, digital and media agencies.
- University degree, Marketing/Management degree is an advantage
- 5+ years of marketing experience in a blue chip company (in a FMCG company/ advertising agency/research agency)
- Experience in ownership of a brand or a brand sub-range with a good track record
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in Nielsen and with strong Analytical Skills
- Leadership skills, experience in leading people
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
- Fluent English
Job Type: Regular