Corporate Strategy Sr. Director Mexico
Descripción del Trabajo
PepsiCo Mexico Foods (PMF) Strategy group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompany the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated strategy environments in all of Latin America.
What you'll do:As the Sr Director of Strategy for PMF you will play a lead strategic, advisory and implementation role on a broad range of initiatives for the business unit. You will build creative solutions to business issues that have a significant impact on the business’s P&L performance and shareholder value and help support growth while taking a leadership role in the annual PSP Process. Working closely with the leadership team as well as the broader LATAM strategy organization, you will identify white space opportunities, process optimizations and potential areas of convergence across the categories and identify potential efficiencies and new business models that work given the regional realities. You will lead problem solving and opportunity evaluation, including strategic and financial analysis and the creation of business plans for high potential opportunities. You will need to blend strong internal capabilities with creative, external perspectives. You will develop new initiatives that demonstrate breakthrough thinking that will drive critical growth across PMF.
Roles and responsibilities may include:
- Partner with the LATAM strategy team to own the thinking on the collective PepsiCo process with the PMF Executive team and translate that into AOP for the BU.
- Identify and define business questions and issues related to the PMF business and develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to craft the size of the opportunities.
- Demonstrate understanding of the local business realities and macro-trends to identify both top-line and bottom-line growth opportunities for the region.
- Support PMF ExCom process by handling agenda, preparing materials and facilitating preparation.
- Ensure a clear integration and alignment of the innovation agendas and brand architectures across both global (e.g., Quaker) and regional (e.g., Sabritas, Gamesa) brands to future proof the categories and ensure the correct factors are being considered and trade-offs are being defined to lead to overall success in the across market.
- Partner with both regional and global category teams to better scope expansion into new categories, across all PMF categories.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence management skills with the ability to gain credibility with team members and senior management.
- Define creative, out-of-the-box thinking to formulate an approach to address the seen opportunity.
What you'll bring:
- Analytical, highly motivated, conclusive leader with excellent managerial skills. PepsiCo seeks a leading strategic mind and recognized functional effort with an ability to think broadly, refine questions, and influence multiple decision makers. Have the capacity to stretch across the organization. You require creativity, business savviness, broad global perspective, extraordinary social skills and a practical mindset.
- 8+ years in strategy in a variety of positions both internally and externally; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- BA required (MBA strongly preferred).
- Current consumer packaged goods experience to be able to both identify and initiate appropriate partnership alliances and acquisitions.
- Prior experience (internally or externally) being responsible for the strategy agenda for a nutrition category or organization across geographies.
- Thought leadership and commercial implementation with a consistent record of developing and delivering high impact and successful consumer products strategies, especially in the nutrition space, with the context of a credible strategic consulting firm or significant experience in a corporate environment.
- Track record of taking calculated risks for the long-term benefit of the organization and is thereby considered a deeply forward-thinking thought-leader.
- Communication skills to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication.
- Analytical and negotiating skills as evidence by high intelligence, strong financial and analytical capabilities and the confirmed ability to develop, sell and drive suitable partnerships, alliances, or other transactions to closure.
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences and thinks strategically to codify the long-term growth plan for the organization.
- Serves as open change agent and groundbreaking leader in the implementation of the global Strategy function and nutrition organization.
- Operates deftly and effectively in a matrixed environment and demonstrates effective collaboration across multiple layers.
- Shows a strong ability to influence and work through others and drives an open dialogue to help support the efforts to develop and move talent.
#LI-EXECUTIVE Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido