Brand Manager - Cheetos Brand
PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Naked, Doritos and many others. In Poland around 2700 people are working at PepsiCo at different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and result-oriented atmosphere - together we win!
We are focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
Do you want to work for:
- one of the world’s leading Food and Beverage company and our brands used by millions of consumers every day?
- in a high performing, fun and dynamic team, winning prestigious (marketing) awards?
Then this is the right place for You to join!!!!
As a Brand Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development of the Strategic Marketing Brand Plans and Calendar to achieve brand objectives;
- Co-building Cheetos Masterbrand equity incl winning activation campaigns and relevant innovations
- Lead the execution of key Marketing Initiatives ensuring project completion on time and on budget;
- Brief and maintain contact with key (advertising) agencies;
- Know the business and performance of the brand through tracking and analysis and adjust / develop plans based on this;
- Manage your stakeholders in cross-functional teams
- Manage A&M budget and all relevant processes (ordering, payment, control) in line with internal control procedures.
- Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development.
- This year we were awarded again as the Top Employer in Poland! YAY!
- You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you.
- University degree, Marketing/Management degree is an advantage
- Min 5 years of marketing experience (in a FMCG company)
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in Nielsen
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
- People management experience will be a benefit
Job Type: Regular