Strategy Manager, LatAm
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
Global Strategy at PepsiCo
The Global Strategy function plays a critical role in charting PepsiCo’s long term growth and portfolio development, driving both the future of the company and shaping the industry landscape. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever changing macro-environment, we have Strategists aligned to each of our Sectors, Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PepsiCo’s Sector Strategy function will enable you to experience the breadth and depth of PepsiCo’s global portfolio and build a deep understanding of both the business and the industry. Whether you decide to remain in Strategy or pursue a leadership position in another function, the experience provides incredible possibilities for a dynamic career at PepsiCo.
The CASA (Central and South America) Strategy and M&A Manager role (*must speak English & Spanish) is part of the LatAm Strategy team and broader Strategy function. We have three broad responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute the Sector / Operating Unit enterprise-wide Strategic Planning process, for LatAm Sr. Leadership
- Serve as the internal consulting team and business partners to the Sector / Operating unit organization and Sr. Leadership team
- Partner across other Strategy teams and efforts worldwide as applicable
- Provide thought partnership to business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects, applying logical and creative thinking to drive to fact-based insights
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
- Build project deliverables in partnership with project leaders
- Assist in the planning and execution of the PepsiCo Strategic Planning Process
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from the Sr Strategy and Sector Leadership and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
- Contribute to capability building for the entire Global Strategy function (e.g. Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management, etc)
- Support leaders in establishing a proactive M&A and new business development agenda via constant screening and understanding of potential acquisition targets
- Develop financial analysis and strategic foundation for projects including M&A valuation models, JV, and business case decks
- Coordinate commercial/ strategic due diligence of acquisition targets
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- 4 to 5 years of experience, including strategy experience either internally or with a Top-Tier management consulting firm
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with sound business judgment
- Excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data in an error-free manner
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to “manage up”
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences
- Mastery in creating power point presentations, story lines, and executive summaries for external and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of modelling and valuation techniques of P&L projections and financial performance analysis
- Strong communication skills to facilitate interaction across hierarchies and functions
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement