Zone Sales Leader Designate
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities at PepsiCo; what makes you unique, makes us better.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including Fritos®, Lay's®, Doritos®, Cheetos®, and Tostitos®.
As a Zone Sales Director Designate for Frito Lay you will complete a 6- 9 month training program to assimilate and develop the critical skills to successfully promote into the Zone Sales Director position. Upon successful completion of the training program in Columbia, MD you’ll receive certification that you have acquired the necessary foundational skills for a future as a Sales Director. Relocation benefits will be available for you to then take ownership of your own Zone and begin an accelerated career path as a PepsiCo Sales Leader. Working with dynamic brands, leading large teams, solving complex business challenges, crafting strategic customer solutions, and having the opportunity to win every single day are all possible in this role.
Key Responsibilities for a Zone Sales Director Designate Include:
- Daily sales execution for approximately $90-$120 million in annual sales
- Management of over 100 sales associates across 10-15 districts led by frontline Sales Supervisors
- Lead and influence day-to-day sales execution of this large sales team including, but not limited to, sales, logistics, inventory, scheduling, training, performance management and people development.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives while maintaining an assigned selling expense budget
- Identify, coach, motivate and lead a team of District Sales Leaders to deliver business and people targets
- Focus on achieving people metrics goals with a long term People Strategy for the Zone
- Influence internal business partners to support the Zone
- Recommend improvements and implement new processes and programs where necessary
- Lead change initiatives effectively ensuring ongoing communication with frontline employees and managers and ensuring ongoing input as the project progresses
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred
- 7+ years sales leadership experience with an established track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams
- Compelling interpersonal skills with the ability to craft powerful and persuasive messages
- Dedication and ability to succeed within a dynamic organization
- Business & financial acumen
- Expertise with expense management and/or managing a P&L
- Mobile (either regionally or nationally) once your designate training is completed
- Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basis
- Clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Department of Transportation physical and/or certification may also be required
- Willing to drive a step van during training
- Sales strategy, customer marketing, knowledge of DSD system, and retail experience strongly encouraged
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement